Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with almost 4000 lawyers and staff in 30 offices is seeking a Trademark Docketing Specialist. This position will reside in the Washington, DC office and will maintain the computerized docket system and will receive guidance from all of the attorneys and staff in the practice group for whom this individual provides support.
• Maintain docket due dates and remarks in the computerized docket system including incoming domestic and foreign mail and faxes, incoming patent office mail, and papers filed in the patent office.
• Open, sort, stamp incoming patent mail including postcards, faxes and special delivery mail; prepare a daily incoming mail log and deliver a copy of the log to the patent group members.
• Check all outgoing PTO mail for completeness and accuracy and prepare a daily PTO outgoing mail log; ensure the outgoing mail is picked up by courier service.
• Generate routine correspondence and documents associated with foreign patent application processing.
• Program, run, print and deliver docket reports to attorneys, legal secretaries and legal staff.
• Monitor patent daily dockets and provide call up services to attorneys and paralegals as necessary to clear final dates.
• Generate new patent matter number request reports and send them to the new business department.
• Prepare expense forms for processing of vendor invoices and deliver to attorneys for approval.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• The qualified candidate must possess a high school diploma and a minimum of three (3) years of docketing experience.
• Advanced computer skills with competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Elite (will train).
• Excellent communication and grammar skills.
• The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong client service commitment, detail & team orientated
Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com
and selecting “Careers.”
Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Washington. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.
Website : https://www.morganlewis.com/
Morgan Lewis, we work in collaboration. We work around the clock and around the world—always ready, always on—to respond to the needs of our clients and craft powerful solutions for them. From our 30 offices* in North America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, we work with clients ranging from established, global Fortune 100 companies to enterprising startups.