The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new and expansion of existing Education Sector accounts including higher education, K-12 and charter schools within the designated Integra service region(s). This candidate will present wide area networks, voice, internet, phone system and other telecommunication service opportunities and provide proposals for products and services in relation to assigned monthly, quarterly and annual selling objectives.
Demonstrated experience (5 years) in technical, education related sales and marketing. Specifically selling technical and/or e-learning services into educational institutions with an ability to prospect new accounts and manage existing accounts.
• Experience in positioning, managing and selling in the Education sector within departments which could include e-learning, networking and telecommunications..
• Successful track record of exceeding quota.
• Demonstrated understanding of networking and internet connectivity.
• Demonstrated understanding of cloud based and/or data center based services
• Demonstrated experience in RFP, RFI, and sales proposal development and presentation to Education procurement agencies.
• Strong analytical, time management, problem solving, prioritization and planning skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer skills, including spreadsheets, presentation and word processing programs.
• Proven time management and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to be self-directed.
• Demonstrated experience with E-Rate
• Current working relationships with relevant State and Local Educational agencies.
• Demonstrated understanding of current telephone technology including VOIP/SIP
• Strong business network with a demonstrated ability to leverage these relationships to develop and sell to Education prospects.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or other mainstream CRM tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or a related field, or the equivalent in training and experience.
Integra Telecom, Inc.