IP Paralegal required for national firm.
Trademark, patent preparation and prosecution knowledge and experience, though not
required, is preferred. Candidates must present themselves well to clients, be able to
learn quickly, and maintain confidentiality of all firm and client matters at all times.
• Maintain, update, and organize patent and trademark files and prepare paperwork
regarding patent and trademark applications
• Manage assigned attorneys’ calendars, dockets, and appointments
• Independently respond to a variety of official requests from internal and external
• Manage correspondence to prevent loss of IP rights and to assure accurate and timely
• Manage attorneys’ time entry and billing
• Provide back-up support to other legal assistants as assigned or needed
Competencies and Expertise:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years experience working with intellectual property in a legal
• High level of technical expertise, accountability, and problem-solving skills
• Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience with FIP, NetDocuments, Webview/Elite, and electronic filing on the USPTO website
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and related software
Website : http://www.lucasgroup.com/
The goal of Lucas Group is to be North America’s premier executive recruiting firm in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and our associates (recruiters) find professional fulfillment and financial success. Our Approach Lucas Group is transforming the recruiting industry. Our objective is to be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs. We will surround you with meaningful attention and create long-term relationships with our clients, candidates, and associates. We add economic value and waste neither time nor money. We strive to be a sophisticated, reliable, and trusted recruitment consultant. Lucas Group culture and methodologies drive superior business results. No one else is approaching executive recruitment the way we are. No one else is thinking about it the way we are. No one else is executing it the way we are. We continue to redefine the executive recruiting experience through the use of market data, analytics, and consistent and candid communication. Our History Lucas Group began in 1970 in Atlanta, GA as a small, one-man business with the important vision of helping military personnel transition to the civilian workforce after honorably completing their military service. Today, Lucas Group has evolved into the premier recruiting firm in North America. With 15 locations nationwide, strategic partnerships with recruiting firms in Canada and Europe, and deep experience in a wide range of industries, Lucas Group has earned a reputation for unparalleled customer service and bottom line results.