WE BRING THE WOW!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A WOW MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We are searching for a Brand Assurance Events Manager to work on our branded experiences and exhibitions to ensure that our events maintain the integrity of the brand expected by our partners and fans. Ideal candidates will understand and have experience with intellectual property rights, live event marketing and promotions, live event operations, and daily throughput management. This role will be responsible for ensuring that we maintain continued compliance pertaining to our contractual requirements for each brand, including planning, tracking, and managing assigned events to ensure high-level consumer experiences and brand assurance.
We create some of the most incredible events in the world - think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement - and every detail in between - we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Wow I Didnt Know GES Did That: *****************************************
Epic Events by GES: *****************************************
- Manage operations implementation with team for the Christmas in the Wizarding World events in North America and worldwide
- Assist with daily throughput management of queue line development and large venue crowd control planning
- Manage and ensure clear communication of operational needs between team members and host venues/clients/partners prior to, and during the installation and dismantle periods.
- Manage hiring, selection, and training process of brand ambassadors and key acting roles for select events, per brand partner requirements
- Collaborate with operations, marketing, retail and other internal departments, as needed, for overall success of projects
- Ensure all operational requirements for each dedicated event are confirmed in advance of each event opening, and remain in each market for the first week to ensure levels required for the ultimate fan experience are functioning successfully
- Vendor oversight, coordination and integration management for dedicated events
- Travel to specific events and remain in each market for the first week to ensure levels required for the ultimate fan experience are functioning successfully
- Travel to select events throughout the year as a secret shopper to ensure contractual requirements from brand partnerships are consistent with approvals, as needed. This would also entail operational and aesthetic upkeep
- Manage compliance with company systems and processes relevant to projects, including requirements from brand partner contracts
- Assist marketing and retail teams with submitting and tracking approvals per brand partner systems and requirements
- Manage project files, code compliance documents, operations manuals and update communications plans on dedicated events
- Requires a high level of project management and often involves managing several projects at once
- Assist with select event installations on-site for up to 1-2 weeks of travel at a time
- Manage purchase orders and required payment processes for select partners, if needed
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree required
- Events industry professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the live consumer events, branded events, museum, venues, theme park, and/or touring exhibitions industry
- Proven track-record of operating successful and high-quality events
- Must have excellent understanding of on-site event operations for consumer events, with additional knowledge of installations and dismantles preferred
- Ability and willingness to learn, and excel in many multi-cultural global business worlds
- Ability to comfortably and confidently articulate oneself to decision makers at a variety of levels
- Must be self-directed with strong project and organizational management
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and solve problems as they arise
- Must be able to understand and analyze operations financials, and evaluate vendor deals
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of operations terms
- Experience with large IP branded events, with the ability to understand detailed requirements of implementation per approvals
- Ability to write comprehensive reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals
- Ability to solve practical problems by analyzing available information
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to remain productive while working remotely
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment within the department and company, as well as with vendors and partners
- Strong interpersonal relations skills with the ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Extensive travel both domestically and internationally as needed, with high travel periods between November-January.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more.. EEO Information Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-10729
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
We create epic events for epic clients. And its because of our clients that weve become a global, full-service provider for live events. Event organizers deserve simplicity and quality, so we cover all of our clients most critical event needs including strategy, design, execution, logistics, AV, event accommodations and more. And with the largest global footprint in the industry, we can provide all of this with one point of contact, all over the world. Clients depend on our 3,000 passionate employees throughout the world for unparalleled service and consistent execution of experiences that excite and engage. We deliver a competitive edge and measurable return for clients by blending the art of high-impact creativity and innovation with the science of easy-to-use technology, strategy, and worldwide logistics. Contact Info
- 500 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91203
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?