Parker + Lynch
Our client, a highly respected mid-size, full-service firm, is looking to build its Intellectual Property practice in Houston. The firm is seeking an IP Partner with a portable book of business of at least $500K to $750K. The firm will consider any technical background that enhances its current technical diversity.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in one or more of the following areas: IP counseling and litigation; developing and implementing global intellectual property strategies; domestic and/or foreign patent prosecution; domestic and/or foreign trademark prosecution; drafting and negotiating licenses; providing non-infringement opinions and invalidity opinions; conducting IP due diligence; advising clients in adversarial legal proceedings before the United States Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) and/or before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
• Attractive rate structure that enables its partners to successfully develop business and keep its clients.
• Competitive compensation
• Cross-selling opportunities and collaboration among partners in various practice groups (e.g., Tax, Corporate, Energy)
• Robust IP team with a significant national and global footprint in intellectual property
• Represents clients in various industries and of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, inventors, research institutions, institutions of higher education and more.
• IP team functions as a close knit boutique law practice, but has the cross-selling abilities and resources that come with a large firm.
• 7 years of IP experience
• Entrepreneurial and strong business acumen
• Texas Bar Admission (or ability to waive in) required
There is a good sense of community at this firm. And, while there are certainly larger, more prestigious firms in the Houston area, this firm offers its attorneys a great environment where partners thrive and have opportunities for advancement.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your resume using the link below. Thank you.
Parker + Lynch
Website : http://www.parkerlynch.com
Throughout our history, we have established an unrivaled reputation for effectively aligning our candidates and clients through a uniquely creative approach to recruiting that we call the Art of Placement. The Art of Placement combines insight and intuition with real-world executive and leadership experience to deliver inspired matches—the kinds of matches that have a profound impact on both our clients’ businesses and our candidates’ careers.